Week 9: Fallball Finale


 The highlight of the past week or so for me was definitely the Orange and White scrimmage we hold every year to end our fall practice season, fallball. This game is one of our offseason high points, with parents and alumni from across the country coming to Ada to see how the team is shaping up. 

At the onset, White jumped out to an early 3-1 lead, extending it to 5-1 midway through the second quarter. By half, Orange had pulled back within striking distance at 6-4. In the end, White prevailed in a tight game 7-6. After the game, I got to see my family and the alumni, which always comes with alot of talk about the game. Afterwards, I had them over to show my sister the apartments she could live in at ONU, then we went our separate ways for the night.

After sending them off Sunday after breakfast, I got to catching up on some long overdue work. Other than this, the week has been a much needed reset. My roommate and I have taken an initiative to get the room back in order, which we had kind of neglected during the month of practice. Looking forward, I'm going to the Blue Jackets and Coyotes game Tuesday, which should be great.


Go Bears!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 6 Analysis: Thoughts on Twitter

Week 10: Live Tweets from Columbus!

Week 13: Tournament Tilts and Winter Weather