Week Three: All Settled In

 The past week has been the slowest one since my return to campus, as I'm beginning to find the balance between work and school. 

On Monday, we held a small scrimmage, and I worked concessions with the team at the JV football game to help raise funds for our trip to Jamaica next winter. After the long weekend where most guys went home to see their families it was a nice to see a lot of them again.

Tuesday we had a team lift, then went as a group to support the volleyball team at their home opener against Ohio Wesleyan. With a group of about 30, we did our best to be loud and support our fellow Polar Bears, ultimately cheering them to a three sets to one victory. We even gained some recognition from OWU, as their stats keeper kept looking at us cheering and laughing.

Outside of these two fun nights, I think that I am settling in to my new lifestyle here. As of yesterday I have gotten everything for the room that we will need during the year, and I have a clearly defined work schedule from Kerecis. 

Until next week, Go Bears!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 6 Analysis: Thoughts on Twitter

Week 10: Live Tweets from Columbus!

Week 13: Tournament Tilts and Winter Weather