Week 5: Beginning of Fall Ball

 The past week here in Ada has not been too eventful for me, with the exception of fall lacrosse practice getting underway on Tuesday. It was great to get back out there early in the morning with the team and compete together again. The freshmen still have some work to do, but the team seems to be coming together well at the moment. 

Outside of this, my other major highlight for the week was touring some houses around town with my roommates for next year. Finding ourselves late to the game, it has been a struggle to find great housing. We've toured everthing from two person apartments to five person home, but we ultimately found a house on Lehr Street that we're signing for shortly after I finish writing this. 

As slow as this past week has been, the upcoming weekend will be doubly busy, as my family is coming down from New York for the Alumni Game this Friday night. My sister is also taking her visit to ONU over the weekend, and I couldn't be more excited!



Comments

  1. The passion you have about your sport will surely help you with your housing stress. Perhaps the freshmen could use your help? Deciding on housing on campus is stressful enough that I cannot imagine considering living at an actual house. I wonder how that process is done. I have seen lots of students posting on the ONU app about asking for roommates of certain years at the university. I am jealous that you feel that your week has been slow and that your family is coming to visit you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 6 Analysis: Thoughts on Twitter

Week 10: Live Tweets from Columbus!

Week 13: Tournament Tilts and Winter Weather